Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome to PamelaHyatt.com

Welcome to PamelaHyatt.com!

Well, well. My first blog post on PamelaHyatt.com. It may not seem like it but I am barely containing my excitement. Here I am at last! Launching my website after a long period of development, many changes and a lot of help from people more technically savvy than myself. Thank you! You know who you are.

I have long wanted to have a place to showcase my portfolio, my creative work and my personality. I see this as being a place where people can see what I do, get a chance to gain insight into who I am and what I'm passionate about. In the world of telecommuting, and contract writing, I think it's important to be able to put a face to the person you are trusting to do your communicating. Well, here is that face. Drink it in.

My intention for this site is to provide a point of contact for those looking for a writer, those curious about who I am and what I do, and even those who just wanna kill some time by reading a blog post or see if my Video of the Week is current enough to make me relevant.

To all of you I say, welcome! Hope you enjoy what you see. And please comment!

Pamela

By phyatt with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment